Knit Pasta

Monday, May 29, 2006

Knitted things I am in love with (and ONE DAY will start!)

I was browsing through Craftster today and found two KALs that I really want to start.

Firstly, the Psychedelic Squares Afghan. The bf mentioned how much he would love a knitted blanket and it would be such a nice thing to give him before I go away to school, but it looks so tedious! But so lovely! And I know he would love it, it seems right up his ally. I am unsure what yarns would be best for it too. I'm guessing a bulky or worsted really soft wool would be good. I'd have to go check out knitpicks for that.

Secondly, Calista's Alexander McQueen Knockoff Sweater! Calista's version is so gorgeous! But I have never knitted a sweater before and am so nervous about starting with something so ambitious! Also I would love to knit one is baby alpaca as Calista did, but it is scary to spend so much on something I know I will make mistakes on! But I don't want to spend so much time on a FO that won't be fabulously nice. Oh so torn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home